Imperial Ginseng is a root native to Asia and North America and has been in use as a folk medicine and adaptogen in Asian countries for thousands of years. Frequently used as a potent preventative rather than a curative, it has demonstrated therapeutic benefits for a wide number of ailments and conditions. It is believed, that if taken regularly, Imperial Ginseng can increase vitality and extend your life span.
GINSENG IS CONSIDERED AN ADAPTOGEN, WHICH MEANS IT HELPS THE BODY ADAPT TO ALL MANNERS OF STRESS.
How does it do that? Well, at the core of Chinese medicine are the concepts of “Yin” and “Yang.”
Yin represents the cooling, passive and storing elements of the body’s operation, while Yang represents the healing, energy and metabolic aspects. The key to health under the concept of Chinese medicine is maintaining a balance between Yin and Yang. Sickness and disease are thought to arise when these two elements are out of balance. Ginseng Has Been Used For Millennia To Maintain This Delicate Balance.
So, amongst the many characteristics of ginseng are the following:
– Improve general health
– Is ideal for an active lifestyle
– Is an anti-stress characteristics
– Strengthens internal organs
– Compliments vegetarian diet
– Has stimulating qualities
– For use when the body is depleted
– Is used as a tonic for the blood
Traditionally, ginseng has been used to treat this wide range of ailments:
– High blood pressure
– Skin dryness
– Declined performance when fatigued
– Debilitating effects of old age
– Disease of the heart, kidney, liver, nervous system, digestive, and circulatory systems
– Decline in potency in older men
– Asthma, rheumatism and Alzheimer’s disease